Monday, May 10, 2010

Rainy Monday. Isn't that a Shiny Toy Guns song?

Who the hell am I kidding, I know very well it's a song by the Shiny Toy Guns...being their biggest closet fan.
So it was raining and the plants outside my room looked oh so lovely, and so I opened my window and climbed through to take some pictassss. One of the benefits of living on the first floor for the first time in my life.

Then I decided to whip out some of the jewelry I made to photograph it. I had this whole image of these awesome Dan Powell images with the juxtaposition of the bright jewelry against the watery green but it ended up kinda lame. Oh who just said that creepy ass sentence about a kid I barely know? Wasn't me.
Classic Morgan fail. When I was holding the camera, I figured I might as well take a picture of myself seeing as I haven't done that since god knows when. And hey, It turned out pretty well! Until I decided that a pale sweater would look better with everything so I went and changed. Came back and tried to take the same picture. I just proved my own point-- thumbnail sketches and first drafts always fuck your life up.




1 comment: